[Pulp-dev] RFC: Use Napoleon when Writing Docs

Sean Myers sean.myers at redhat.com
Mon Oct 17 15:14:00 UTC 2016

I'd love it if we could stop writing docs in the ":param foo:" style. Instead,
I think that we should use the sphinx extension "napoleon" to write docstrings
that are *way* more human-readable (in my opinion, at least) while still
generating good sphinx docs.

I think Napoleon's page in the sphinx docs explain this pretty well:
http://www.sphinx-doc.org/en/stable/ext/napoleon.html

I've got like three more RFCs queued up; I'm trying to be nice and not overload
pulp-dev with all my crazy ideas simultaneously. :)