[Pulp-dev] 2.11-dev branches opened, build progress

Sean Myers sean.myers at redhat.com
Tue Oct 25 18:02:37 UTC 2016

I'm currently building 2.11.0 beta 1, which means the 2.11-dev branches
have been opened and should be included when merging changes forward from
earlier branches. These branches have been created in the platform, puppet,
and rpm plugins.

Other new branches related to the 2.11 platform release include 2.2-dev in
the docker plugin, and 1.2-dev in the ostree plugin.

We'll be seeing the 2.11 beta shortly (pending buildsplosions), and I expect
that we'll be squeezing out a 2.10.2 before switching bugfix builds over to
the 2.11 stream.