[Pulp-dev] Task Scheduling for Pulp 3

Patrick Creech pcreech at redhat.com
Tue Sep 6 20:47:33 UTC 2016

During the course of the Task modeling work for Pulp 3, it was mentioned that some discussion should
he had around the use of ISO8601 date fields to control task scheduling.

So to start this conversation, I pose two questions:

1)  Should we do away with the use of ISO8601 date fields for scheduling purposes?

2) If yes to 1, what scheduling format should we move to?  There were talks about utilizing a system
similar to cron to specify the schedules