[Pulp-dev] Sprint Demo 7 -- Go Sign Up!

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Wed Sep 7 13:09:20 UTC 2016

Tomorrow (Sept 8th) we are having Sprint 7 demos. If you have a new
feature or important bugfix done during Sprint 7 [0] please go sign up
on the agenda [1].

@mhrivnak is hosting since I'll be at a Dr. Appt. Thanks @mhrivnak.

Also the current thinking is that demo content should be for end-users.
That means that all Pulp 3 related items should probably not be in a
sprint demo since it's not mature enough to demo user-facing features.

We absolutely want to share the work publicly, so if you have 3.0 work
you want to highlight, go write a blog post. To do that, make a PR
against this repo [2] and make a new file entry in _posts [3]. Upload
your video to Vimeo and link to the video with your blog post to really
show it off. For example, I plan do to one on progress reporting models.

[0]: https://pulp.plan.io/issues?query_id=78
[1]: https://etherpad.net/p/Pulp_Sprint_7_Demo_Agenda
[2]: https://github.com/pulp/pulpproject.org
[3]: https://github.com/pulp/pulpproject.org/tree/gh-pages/_posts