[Pulp-dev] Importer and Distributor Modeling

Jeff Ortel jortel at redhat.com
Thu Sep 8 16:41:32 UTC 2016

+1 to the proposal pending:

1. a more solid plan to provide for what the pulp2 group distributor is doing wrt group publishing with a
single configuration.

2. let's keep the importer FK to repository required for now.  That way we don't create the possibility of
orphaned importers until we re-implement alternate content sources.  It's an easy migration later to just make
the FK not-null.