[Pulp-dev] story backlog reduction

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Mon Sep 12 17:43:49 UTC 2016

Also be on the lookout for stories/bugs at NEW state but have one or
more "Associated Revisions". There was a configuration problem in our
Redmine usage early-on which caused a PR number to be incorrectly
associated with an issue of the same number. This was fixed a while ago
but there were data quality problems introduced that we still have. It's
not a big deal, but it is something to look out for in the interest of
data quality of our bugtracker.

You can manually unassociate these commits from issues to clean it up.
I've done it for all the ones you linked to of which 9 out of 10 had
incorrect associations.

If you have questions about how to manually associate/unassociate these
in future, let me know.

-Brian