[Pulp-dev] PyPI names for Pulp3

Austin Macdonald amacdona at redhat.com
Mon Apr 10 19:58:38 UTC 2017

+1 for the pcreech {datadir} plan.

If we go with the pcreech plan, I am -0 on using `pulpproj` for our PyPI
name. If we are not using the PyPI name at import time, then the length
problem [0] no longer exists, and we are abbreviating without a good
reason. I think "pulpproject" would be best, since it matches our website.
We want our users to have to remember as little as possible.

[0]: https://pulp.plan.io/issues/2444#note-8