[Pulp-dev] PyPI names for Pulp3

Jeff Ortel jortel at redhat.com
Wed Apr 12 13:07:07 UTC 2017

I'm very opposed to having any form of the word "project" as part of the name.  It's like having Firefox be
named "firefoxproj".  Just as the Mozilla project and the Firefox application are completely different things,
so are the Pulp project and the Pulp application.

-1 for pulpproj
-1 for pulp_project

+1 for pulp3