[Pulp-dev] 3.0 Validation update

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Mon Apr 17 17:26:00 UTC 2017

@asmacdo, your points cause me to also think that all importer/publisher
update and delete operations should be tasks that use the tasking
reservations system. That will cause them to never run while a sync or
publish for instance is running. I'm interested in hearing more thoughts on
this from others.

A related question... are importers or publishers ever shared with multiple
repos in Pulp3?