[Pulp-dev] Pulp 3: using JWT to request a JWT

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Fri Dec 1 19:30:18 UTC 2017

+1 to using JWT_ALLOW_REFRESH as the name, I read the other name from some
other docs. +1 to adding a refresh token endpoint and some docs.

We need to update this area in the MVP which is currently in red. We could
replace the use case in red with:  "As an API user, I can authenticate any
API call with a JWT" and then add the following two use cases:

As a JWT authenticated user, I can receive a new JWT if Pulp is configured
with JWT_ALLOW_REFRESH=True
As a Pulp administrator, my Pulp system disallows JWT renewal by default
(JWT_ALLOW_REFRESH=False)

What about these use case changes to the MVP to reflect this convo?