[Pulp-dev] Pulp 3 installer re-work proposal

Jeremy Audet jaudet at redhat.com
Mon Dec 11 17:39:14 UTC 2017

Gosh darn it, I'm so used to vim that I hit "tab" and "space", which
pressed the send button.

So.

#4 I'd end your proposal with a quick summary of your proposed solution.

To summarize:

   1. Continue distributing Pulp 3 with Ansible.
   2. Enable the following use case:

   git clone https://github.com/pulp/devel.git --branch 3.0-devcd devel/ansible
   ansible-galaxy dev-install.yml -i pulp-dev.example.com,
   ansible-galaxy src-install.yml -i pulp-src.example.com,
   ansible-galaxy pypi-install.yml -i pulp-pypi.example.com,

   3. Get there by evolving the developer installer.