[Pulp-dev] Repo version implementation

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Tue Dec 12 01:26:39 UTC 2017

Jeremy,

That’s correct except for one small detail: version_added and
version_removed are two fields on a single model called
RepositoryContent[0]. So it’s really two records total and not four.

It kind of brings up another point: when you remove a version where content
was removed but then re-added later, you end up with two RepositoryContent
records pointing to the same version. It’s an odd result but not only minor
in terms of severity[1]. We should look at perhaps fixing it though if we
adopt proposal #2.

[0] https://git.io/vbExy (note that they’re called vadded and vremoved in
the PR)
[1] https://git.io/vbEpI