[Pulp-dev] Partially constructed data in the DB

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Wed Dec 13 18:46:35 UTC 2017

A few questions. First, what is meant by incomplete? I’m assuming it refers
to a version in the process of being created or one that was not
successfully created?

Also, what’s the motivation behind storing this information? Is there
something in Pulp that needs to know this or is this so that the user can
know?

Lastly, I imagine that a task will be associated with the creation of a
version. Does knowing its state not suffice for determining if a version is
visible/valid?

David