[Pulp-dev] Docs Builders and docs.pulpproject.org Migration

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Wed Dec 20 11:33:17 UTC 2017

As part of #3153 I'm testing some updates to the docs builders. If you are
manually triggering docs updates today, your docs may not push to
docs.pulpproject.org like normal. Instead they will push to the new hosting
environment being tested.

Once the testing is complete (today) I'm going to cut over the docs site to
its new hosting home.I'll send a followup note to this thread when this is
done and the docs builders are stable once again.

If you have questions or run into issues, I'm on IRC as 'bmbouter'.

[0]: https://pulp.plan.io/issues/3153

-Brian