[Pulp-dev] release process updates

Ina Panova ipanova at redhat.com
Mon Jan 23 21:04:17 UTC 2017

Jeremy,

that totally answers my question, I just personally do not fully agree with
our current approach.
If we decide to improve it - then the blockers should be verified by
default, because until they are un-verified we cannot state 100% that it
was fixed.
And imagine the situation we find same blocker regression in just released
version - that would be a double-facepalm.

I've being silent on purpose for couple of days to see feedback/other point
of view(?) from other colleagues as well.

P.S. I agree with you on refactor/issue/task being verified just on request.

--------
Regards,

Ina Panova
Software Engineer| Pulp| Red Hat Inc.

"Do not go where the path may lead,
 go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."