[Pulp-dev] Merging forward commits

Jeff Ortel jortel at redhat.com
Tue Jan 31 14:36:16 UTC 2017

Thinking out loud, it would be nice if github would support a "cherry pick" PR that would be integrated with
redmine.  I'm imagining the process would be to do the normal PR process against master.  Then, open a 2nd PR
against the release branch to back-port.  The PR could automate the cherry picking and update redmine.
Probably just dreaming.