[Pulp-dev] New dev branches open for 2.14 and related plugins

Patrick Creech pcreech at redhat.com
Wed Jul 19 13:47:05 UTC 2017

Correction:  pulp_docker and crane are getting a major version bump.

crane is now 3.0-dev
pulp_docker is now 3.0-dev-tmp

pulp_docker major version bump to 3.0 creates a conflict with the existing 3.0-dev branch.  The plan is to make the current 3.0-dev 4.0-dev and move 3.0-dev-tmp to 3.0-dev.  This will be done after
pulp 2.14 beta gets released