[Pulp-dev] Pulp3 Plugin API SemVer Strategy

Bihan Zhang bizhang at redhat.com
Fri Jun 2 12:57:35 UTC 2017

+1 to the plugin -> core dependency. But I can't see ever needing a core ->
plugin dependency.

Doing so would introduce conflicts when it comes to some dependence
resolution, like when
pulpcore-plugins v0.1.a1 depends on pulpcore v3.0
pulpcore v3.0 depends on pulpcore-plugins v1.0

@bmbouter yeah pulpcore.plugin is where I'm thinking it should be
installed.