[Pulp-dev] Pull Request builder job changes for plugins

Michael Hrivnak mhrivnak at redhat.com
Fri Jun 2 20:43:18 UTC 2017

What about cases where a plugin wants to use something that's new in the
unreleased core? The master branch of a plugin will usually be released
with the master branch of the core in the next 2.y release for example.
That seems like a normal scenario; is it facilitated somehow with this
testing change?

On Fri, Jun 2, 2017 at 4:33 PM, Dennis Kliban <dkliban at redhat.com> wrote:

> In an effort to resolve issue 2751[0], I updated the PR builder job for
> plugins. Each PR for a plugin will now be tested against the latest stable
> release of the core found here[1]. This will ensure that the plugin is
> maintaining compatibility with the latest stable core and that we are only
> testing one change at a time.
>

> [0] https://pulp.plan.io/issues/2751
> [1] https://repos.fedorapeople.org/pulp/pulp/stable/latest/
>

> -Dennis