[Pulp-dev] file repository type

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Tue Jun 6 20:46:24 UTC 2017

What if the pulp_file plugin (the pulp3 one) would support syncing files
directly from remotes without a manifest? Like syncing from a remote
webserver or version control system. Maybe that would be a VCS plugin, not
the file_plugin, but regardless, other software similar to Pulp supports
[0] that use case.

[0]: http://bit.ly/2s1pCmF