[Pulp-dev] file repository type

Tom McKay thomasmckay at redhat.com
Tue Jun 6 22:02:08 UTC 2017

As a user, the standard is "wget". In foreman I entered a url to a raw
github file... and it failed (obscurely). While one could argue for better
error messaging, I would argue that I was pretty explicit in indicating I
wanted the results returned from the url. When I sync or resync the
content, just go wget it again and stuff it into the repo. Yes, it's a repo
of one but in foreman I make "products" which are collections of repos.
(Agreed that my next ask would be to "sync all the files listed at a url. :)