[Pulp-dev] PUP-3: Proposal to change our git workflow

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Fri Jun 9 13:09:58 UTC 2017

Just wanted to send out a reminder that voting is ending on Monday, June 12
at 9pm UTC. I haven’t seen much of a response around trying to adopt an
alternative to PUP-3 that doesn’t involve cherry-picking so I am going to
assume there isn’t much interest in doing so. Again, please respond with
any thoughts or feel free to change your vote if that’s not the case.
Thanks.

David