[Pulp-dev] Including the pulp-deb plugin in pulp 2.14

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Mon Jun 12 15:01:08 UTC 2017

Mihai, I'm interested to hear how the testing goes between pulp_deb and the
master branch of core (what will become 2.14). Also I want to check in on
the version number. Do you expect pulp_deb to be released as version 1.5.1?
That is what is currently in the spec file.

Thanks for all the testing and contribution!
Brian