[Pulp-dev] Including the pulp-deb plugin in pulp 2.14

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Tue Jun 13 13:09:14 UTC 2017

This is great! Thanks @misa. It looks like pulp_deb is ready to be included
in 2.14!

As an aside, I talked w/ @ichimonji10 yesterday who can help guide a pulp
smash contribution. If we had pulp_smash tests for pulp_deb, they would run
nightly against core to ensure compatibility and correctness of the
pulp_deb workflow/codepaths.

As a second aside, is there any way we could have a community demo of this
prior to the launch of 2.14. The two demo dates prior to the GA of 2.14 are
June 15th and July 6th. We can take either pre-recorded standalone videos
or a live demo.

Thanks again,
Brian