[Pulp-dev] versioned repositories

Michael Hrivnak mhrivnak at redhat.com
Thu Jun 22 02:54:13 UTC 2017

On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 4:56 PM, Bryan Kearney <bkearney at redhat.com> wrote:

> What was the outcome of this discussion?

We put it on hold so we could figure out some logistics of the REST API
framework we're using, particularly how easy it is to nest paths. I got
that mostly nailed down this week, so I think we're about ready to
re-address this area. It took a bit of up-front work, but soon we'll be
able to nest full-featured collections to our hearts' content, nearly for
free. I'll send more detail as the general nesting work gets finalized (see
the thread I started earlier today on this list), but right now it looks
like implementing full versioned repos could be a similar level of effort
to faking the minimum API endpoints.

--

Michael Hrivnak

Principal Software Engineer, RHCE