[Pulp-dev] 2.12.2 potential blockers

Sean Myers sean.myers at redhat.com
Mon Mar 6 23:07:40 UTC 2017

A few issues cropped up today as potential blockers for the
Beta release of 2.12.2. As far as I can tell, only this issue
remains as a potential blocker:

https://pulp.plan.io/issues/2620

As seen in comment #7, I've marked it as a blocker in a
"presumed guilty until proven innocent" fashion, with the
expectation that we will triage it during tomorrow's normal
triage session and deal with it accordingly.

Tanya's got a lead on what's going wrong, so we should have
more information to work with before triage.

If there are other potential blockers to 2.12.2, please get
them filed in Redmine. Thanks!