[Pulp-dev] Pulp3 MVP Refinement Next Steps

Michael Hrivnak mhrivnak at redhat.com
Fri Mar 10 18:18:57 UTC 2017

On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 10:10 AM, Mihai Ibanescu <mihai.ibanescu at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Maybe starting with a proposal for re-organizing it would help identify
> where the new-style extensions would drop in.

That's exactly what I was thinking as well. Let's identify both of:

- what is the best-case user experience we'd like to have as users of a
pulp command-line utility. Include lots of examples.
- what can we get based on the kind of design hammer-cli has taken.

And then based on what we find, we can weigh those options. Maybe a mix of
both will be appropriate.

Michael