[Pulp-dev] Pulp3 MVP Refinement Next Steps

Sean Myers sean.myers at redhat.com
Fri Mar 10 18:37:30 UTC 2017

On 03/10/2017 01:10 PM, Mihai Ibanescu wrote:
> There is always an exception to everything, of course.
>
> Metadata-only units (package_group for instance) require some special
> attention.
>
> I am not familiar with openapi/coreapi, I will need to read some docs.

For what I can tell, openapi is an attempt to standardize the self-
documentation of REST API schemas:

http://swagger.io/introducing-the-open-api-initiative/

coreapi is able to expose openapi-compatible views, so I think it might
be fine to ignore it as an implementation detail, and just focus on
openapi.