[Pulp-dev] Use zypper on SUSE instead of yum (pull request)

Bernhard Suttner suttner at atix.de
Mon Mar 27 07:12:00 UTC 2017

.... just spend some minutes and fixed the issues found by flake8. See pull request: https://github.com/pulp/pulp_rpm/pull/1041

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----

Von: "Bernhard Suttner" <suttner at atix.de>
An: Pulp-dev at redhat.com
Gesendet: Sonntag, 26. März 2017 16:29:13
Betreff: [Pulp-dev] Use zypper on SUSE instead of yum (pull request)

Hi,

I have send a pull request to pulp_rpm regarding using zypper instead of yum on SUSE based distributions. I know, that some (OK, a lot) of tests failed.

Would you merge this change if I would fix the issue? Just want to make sure, if there is anything else I should consider. Maybe there are other integrations planned like dnf and you want to re-structure the code in this part - e.g. with a configurable plugin structure.

Best regards,
Bernhard

ATIX Informationstechnologie und Consulting AG