[Pulp-dev] 3.0-dev provisioning changes for platform and devel merged

Sean Myers sean.myers at redhat.com
Mon Mar 27 20:13:20 UTC 2017

On 03/27/2017 03:43 PM, Sean Myers wrote:
> I just now merged my two PRs related to improving our vagrant setup for
> 3.0-dev.

Forgot to link the PRs, thanks daviddavis :)

pulp:
https://github.com/pulp/pulp/pull/2888

devel:
https://github.com/pulp/devel/pull/37

The main thing that will break if these are mismatched is that the devel
playbook expects dev_requirements.txt to exist in the pulp 3.0-dev branch,
as a result of one of the checklist items in the related issue,
https://pulp.plan.io/issues/2413, which is that "developer-only dependencies
should be clearly separate from pulp dependencies".