[Pulp-dev] PyPI names for Pulp3

Ina Panova ipanova at redhat.com
Tue May 9 11:20:36 UTC 2017

So looks like based on previous input, the results are:

1) PyPI name is ---> pulpproj

2) The answer to the question:

Will all packages install under a top level directory or not? YES

and it will look like:
https://pulp.plan.io/issues/2444#Will-all-packages-install-under-a-top-level-directory-or-not

If you deathly disagree please speak out now, otherwise these would be the
final decision taken in order to complete https://pulp.plan.io/issues/2444

--------
Regards,

Ina Panova
Software Engineer| Pulp| Red Hat Inc.

"Do not go where the path may lead,
 go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."