[Pulp-dev] PyPI names for Pulp3

Jeff Ortel jortel at redhat.com
Tue May 9 14:24:31 UTC 2017

Hate to be the trouble maker but (for all the reasons I've already given) I think having any form of 'project'
in the name of an application or python package makes no sense at all.  I've racked my brain but have not come
up with a better name.  I vote we continue brainstorming rather than get this wrong.