[Pulp-dev] PyPI names for Pulp3

Ina Panova ipanova at redhat.com
Wed May 10 16:55:49 UTC 2017

I am going to schedule a meeting so we can have a live vital beneficial
discussion.

Thank you all for participation and feedback, we will try to find a
consensus during ^^, or at least next steps.

--------
Regards,

Ina Panova
Software Engineer| Pulp| Red Hat Inc.

"Do not go where the path may lead,
 go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."