[Pulp-dev] Use zypper on SUSE instead of yum (pull request)

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Thu May 11 18:10:42 UTC 2017

I don't understand the details of this PR. Is there a dev out there who can
look at this?

@suttner, Thank you for the PR. I'm not sure what testing needs to be done
as part of the review. Would you be willing to write a test plan that a
reviewer could use? We usually write them as pulp smash issues so they
could become part of the nightly integration tests of Pulp. If so, you can
write one here [0], and you can see some examples there too. I think having
that will greatly speed up getting this accepted.

[0]: https://github.com/PulpQE/pulp-smash/issues

Thanks,
Brian