[Pulp-dev] python namespace proposal

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Mon May 15 19:02:12 UTC 2017

To make a concrete listing of what we would register, I wrote out a list of
all PyPI packages to be registered as column A here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F6_eOefpHkwtxm1YXgjAypGHW826Ogt5Z3Us4elg-YY/edit?usp=sharing

I've written these out with dashes not underscores. I *think* either would
work. Is this what others had in mind?