[Pulp-dev] versioned repositories

Ina Panova ipanova at redhat.com
Fri May 26 13:30:19 UTC 2017

I am leaning towards what Mike expresses - make the decisions now w/r to
data model and REST API.

With regards to: "Implementing a feature internally in an MVP and not fully
exposing it to the user does not make sense."
And what is the problem with fully exposing it? Yes it is new feature, yes
it is unstable and most likely has issues and bugs.
But people usually expect more or less this ^ when it comes to a completely
new and drastically big change.

--------
Regards,

Ina Panova
Software Engineer| Pulp| Red Hat Inc.

"Do not go where the path may lead,
 go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."