[Pulp-dev] [pulp 3] proposed change to publishing REST api

Jeff Ortel jortel at redhat.com
Wed Nov 1 13:05:00 UTC 2017

I'm not yet convinced about the proposed URL change for publishing.  Can you help me understand why a POST to
the publications collection is more appropriate than the a POST to a publisher?

A POST to the publications/ collection means the POST body should define the publication to be created.
Right?  What about options that need to be passed to the publisher?