[Pulp-dev] [pulp 3] proposed change to publishing REST api

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Wed Nov 1 17:52:07 UTC 2017

+1 exactly to what @daviddavis said about 202 because normal

I also think we can support one-time publish params w/ their call to POST
/.../publication/. Assuming we want to store those options to recalled (but
not used) later, submitting that data to the publication endpoint is
probably the best option. It won't work if we try to store the one-time
options from many publishes on a single publisher object, but we can store
each one-time set of options on their respective publication objects. I
think we do want to store them because there is likely a use case where 'as
a user I can recall the one-time options used for any given publication.'

-Brian