[Pulp-dev] Proposal to replace pulp 2.15's nightly jobs

Robin Chan rchan at redhat.com
Fri Nov 10 20:25:27 UTC 2017

Thanks, for the education, Patrick. So sounds great to move over to
the "utilizing
the pulp-packaging* jobs in jenkins for nightlies going forward and turning
off the build-automation jobs." And have no particular understanding on
timing - so whatever works for you and helps with looking back on
historical reporting without much confusion sounds good to me.

I'm assuming that with the Pulp 2 - Master UI tab, that there will be lots
of job here.  Will those jobs continue to have a 2.15 in the name and then
we easily see where the next .y build was done? In otherwords, it is just
the reporting tab and not the naming of the job that will change.

And once a new build (.y.0 or .z) is created, then a new ui tab will be
created?

I did tell Patrick I would have more questions....

Thanks,
Robin