[Pulp-dev] Website Infrastructure Transition

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Tue Nov 14 00:44:54 UTC 2017

We'll be migrating the pulpproject.org site to a new hosting home on
Tuesday Nov 21. There will be no downtime as we update the DNS records to
the new IP 8.43.85.236. It will use the OSCI Jekyll build service which
will build-and-push within 60 seconds of merging a change to the website
repo [6]. I'll email a confirmation once this migration is complete. This
change resolve ticket #2477 [4].

[6]: http://github.com/pulp/pulpproject.org/

-Brian