[Pulp-dev] writing new search plugin for crane

Ina Panova ipanova at redhat.com
Mon Nov 20 14:17:57 UTC 2017

Hi Tom,

Given the current state i am not sure i would be able to provide you a
straightforward answer which would be yes or no, since we did not start yet
to plan in details that particular part of Pulp3.
What i can suggest is - open a Story on our tracker where deliverables will
be written down and further discussed with the team in the written manner.
This approach will minimize the probability of implementing something which
may not work later.

Thank you.

--------
Regards,

Ina Panova
Software Engineer| Pulp| Red Hat Inc.

"Do not go where the path may lead,
 go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."