[Pulp-dev] New Docs for Demo Presenters

Ina Panova ipanova at redhat.com
Mon Nov 20 14:37:31 UTC 2017

That all looks good, i would just suggest not to limit the presentation by
4 minutes.
Maybe omitting this would be better, you never know what kind of feature
will be demoed.

--------
Regards,

Ina Panova
Software Engineer| Pulp| Red Hat Inc.

"Do not go where the path may lead,
 go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."