[Pulp-dev] Website Infrastructure Transition

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Tue Nov 21 18:54:15 UTC 2017

The migration is complete. pulpproject.org (with TLS and http to https
rollover) is now hosted on osci.io infrastructure. Any new website changes
merged should go live within a minute or two. If updates ever don't show up
as expected please reach out via email or IRC. Eventually we'll file
tickets in an OSCI maintained issue tracker, but that is still being setup.

The ticket [4] is now closed a complete. I've also updated the docs in the
wiki with the hosting changes.

As an aside, the website would benefit from these two things being fixed.
If anyone wants to fix or has questions about how to fix, please reach out.

https://github.com/pulp/pulpproject.org/issues/94
https://github.com/pulp/pulpproject.org/issues/93

All the best,
Brian