[Pulp-dev] Infrastructure tracker on pulp.plan.io

Daniel Alley dalley at redhat.com
Tue Nov 28 14:58:22 UTC 2017

Would this new tracker be the proper home for issues regarding Jenkins,
Travis, nodepool, etc?  And, if so, should we move those issues out of
whichever trackers they exist in currently (many in "Pulp Packaging" [0], a
few in "Pulp" [1] [2] [3], etc.)

[0] https://pulp.plan.io/projects/packaging/issues
[1] https://pulp.plan.io/issues/3124
[2] https://pulp.plan.io/issues/3116