[Pulp-dev] Pulp 3: using JWT to request a JWT

Mihai Ibanescu mihai.ibanescu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 18:31:13 UTC 2017

Jeremy, I don't think I understand your comment.

You *will* have to use basic auth to refresh the token when the original
one expires. So there are limitations to a JWT, and for good reasons. A JWT
is a weaker authenticator than a username+password because it expires.
Because it is timestamped, it reduces the risk of compromising your account
if someone sniffs the traffic.

Refreshing the token with a JWT seems marginally useful to me.