[Pulp-dev] Pulp Code of Conduct PUP discussion

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Wed Nov 29 21:47:14 UTC 2017

+1 to option F. It starts a CONTRIBUTING.md and also shows off the CoC on
the website. We can easily make a CoC page on the website and link to that.

For the email, we probably need to make a private mailing list like
pulp-coc at redhat.com and have 2-3 people subscribed as a start. Is there a
better name? Who would want to subscribe to something like this? Overall I
think the Django enforcement manual [7] is a decent manual to handle these
types of things. I'm not suggesting we formally adopt it, just that it's
pretty useful.

[7]: https://www.djangoproject.com/conduct/enforcement-manual/