[Pulp-dev] Roadmaps for plugins

Robin Chan rchan at redhat.com
Tue Oct 17 19:35:53 UTC 2017

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the feedback.  Thank you for sending that example - it was very
helpful.

I think we are struggling to figure out how granular to make things.  I see
we can do a better job of communicating some of the priority and "if ever"
question on an issue.  This was a good reminder that the folks working on a
plugin will want to go off of their initial thoughts and also query our
backlog to assess bugs and feature requests currently documented there as
part of the iterations.

Robin