[Pulp-dev] Pulp's Ansible Roles

Austin Macdonald austin at redhat.com
Wed Oct 18 19:20:09 UTC 2017

At PulpCon we identified a need to get on the same page with our Ansible
Roles. We have multiple use cases (dev setup, QE install, users), and some
of them are sharing roles. Obviously, we want to share as much as possible,
but we also need to make sure all the cases are covered.

I took an action item to put together a meeting on this, but I think we
should hold off for now. Jeremy Audet has been thinking about this, and is
putting together a proposal.

In the meantime, it would be a nice courtesy to ping the other stakeholders
when making a change to the pulp/devel Ansible roles to prevent us from
blocking each other.

Austin