[Pulp-dev] Plugin teams problem statement

Robin Chan rchan at redhat.com
Mon Oct 23 20:22:53 UTC 2017

Hi David,
I've added some comments - trying to mostly articulate what I heard
you guys saying last week.  I agree this is a good summary, just would
like to work on stating the obvious a little more obviously.
My comments are in red (or whatever this weird muddy pink color is. Mauve?)
Thanks for getting us started on this.
Robin