[Pulp-dev] [pulp_python] Roadmap and wishlist for future versions of the Pulp Python plugin

Daniel Alley dalley at redhat.com
Mon Oct 23 21:11:58 UTC 2017

Pulp 3 development is in full swing, and we've begun thinking about what we
may want out of future versions of the Python plugin.  We would love your
input, too!

We've created a wiki page on pulp.plan.io detailing our initial thoughts on
what the Pulp Python plugin should look like, and how the work should be
prioritized.

https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp/wiki/Pulp_Python_Roadmap

Please feel free to put forward any suggestions you may have for the future
of the Python plugin.  If you have a comment on what you would like to see
from the roadmaps generally, please  participate in the discussion started
by Robin on this list!

Thank you,
Daniel